Thursday, March 11, 2010

Update 3/11/10

So...I realized there's a lot that's been going on that I haven't blogged about. Now that I'm getting readers, I feel obligated to update more often!

Both of my parents have cancer now. My mom was diagnosed years ago and we found out about my dad's about a month and a half ago. There's no telling how long he's had it since he never goes to the doctor. He's on a lifetime pill and going in to M.D. Anderson for tests and what not. Thank God we live in a city that is blessed to have such phenomenal healthcare! I wish we didn't need it, though. There's a lot going on in the family right now, so prayers are much appreciated.

About a month ago I got a puppy. He's a Bichon Frise hybrid...almost a Doxie Chon, but only 1/6 Dachshund, so...yeah. He's precious! I'll upload a pic once I figure out how to! He's started barking when I leave for the day (I already trained him out of it once!) so I guess it's back to the drawing board on that. Luckily, my neighbors haven't mentioned anything. (I live in an apartment.)

I've started a product introduction and review blog! I'll feature mostly Lush stuff, but I've added some things like Clean And Clear acne treatments and...da dada daaaaaa! MY OWN WRAPADOO! :) That's right! I found out on Monday that I won a WrapADoo from SpaWeek! I'm SO excited! It should come in tomorrow or Saturday. Needless to say, even if my hair is clean, I WILL use it the day it comes in! I've been wanting one for months, but I'm saving for a new car, so $70 isn't exactly easy to come by.

Also, another big-ticket item I've saved for-the Apple iPad presale begins TOMORROW! :) How stoked am I?! VERY!

Alright. I haven't even taken my bath yet. I better run.

Goodnight, all.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
nothing ever turns out right. only left.. Design by Exotic Mommie. Illustraion By DaPino