Friday, January 16, 2009

the luckiest unlucky day of my life!

Yesterday had potential to be a terrible day-and most of it was. BUT, after James got home from Whataburger, we checked the mail and I jokingly said, "Man, that'd be sweet if I had a free bridal magazine or a government check, or like free samples of something...or whatever." I opened the box to find loads of sales paper, (I hadn't checked my mail in 2 weeks! WHOOPS!) 2 free bridal magazines, a $100 gift card to Helzburg, (where my pink Bulova watch resides...) AND a government check! :) It was amazing. Not to mention seeing Steph and Jen and finally finding 'Mrs. Nelson Is Missing!' I can't wait to tell the kidd-os!

This morning I got a 2 week starter kit of 'good skin.' I've only tried the lotion so far, but I love it! It makes me feel so much better and it leaves the moisture in my skin without taking the deweyness out. Amazing! And I looked it up-It's only $15 or so at Kohls! They have stuff for every skin type you could imagine-EVER red/irratated and aging! You should check it out! :)

So I'm starting to feel some better in general. I tried to do a little painting earlier and I may try some scrapbooking soon. I just kinda lost all motivation and it's taking a while to get it back. Thank GOD I'll have the weekend to relax!

So now I'm going to keep it low key and sort through some hurricane stuff. (I procrastinate. I'm almost to the point where I'm ready to throw it all away.

Peave love and crabs,
J

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
nothing ever turns out right. only left.. Design by Exotic Mommie. Illustraion By DaPino