Wednesday, January 28, 2009

365x2=a LOT of stress, fun, and frustration....but mostly fun.

So...today I got to know someone's true character-and I did not like it. This was to be expected based on this person's in-and-out 'friendship' style, of course, however I try to give people the benefit of the doubt. I won't mention anything further, as that would put me close to the moral level that they themself reached. I WILL remind you...think before you speak and be true to your friends. Karma is a...well, you know...and it's already proved true in this case. (Not that I wish it upon them...)

James and I have been together 2 years today. I don't really see it as anything big. I guess that's due to the fact that I already knew-unless tragedy occured-we'd make it. So, the day is here. We at Wendy's, both felt very sick (stomach bug...WATCHOUT!) and watch American Idol with his mom (not necessarily by choice, mind you...) But it's okay. Our first Broadway show is coming up on the 7th!!! Legally Blonde:The Musical! Can't wait! Just wish I could have seen Laura Bell in the original...but then again, I'd give so much to see Kristin and Idena in Wicked! Oh well...I'll keep an open mind!

Something else on my plate is my annual trip to Austin to see Ludo and night-after show in Houston! It's something I've been doing with friends for quite a while now and we've only had one bad experience, but it turned out all okay in the end! (Well, I think so, at least!) I'm curious to hear Marshall's replacement and to catch up. These boys are just...man...no words... GO SEE THEM! (please?!) :D That's in March. Then, the NEXT weekend, it's back to Austin for Spamalot! and to see Ha Ha Tonka and maybe Cruiserweight at SXSW!

These so much to do this spring! Everyone's always allowed in on the fun!-AS LONG AS YOU HELP WITH THE EXPENSES!!!

My class is going on a field trip to H.E.B. on friday. Joy. "...and here is the milk..." :(

My favorite boy's birthday was today...BIG 5! And he told his mom, "When I grow up, I want a girlfriend just like Ms. Jennifer!" :) I love it! So cute!

I am moving to Vermont.

Not really.

Sorry, my fellow Vermont-ians? Vermont-ans? Hm.....

Duck, duck.......
JENN!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
nothing ever turns out right. only left.. Design by Exotic Mommie. Illustraion By DaPino